Work and Study outcomes
The research in this section examines what graduates are doing after the completion of their higher education, such as working, studying or doing something else altogether.
- GradFiles is a summary of the work and study outcomes of recent Australian bachelor degree graduates. It is primarily targeted at secondary school students who are considering going on to higher education.
- GradStats is a summary of the outcomes and experiences of recent Australian bachelor degree graduates.
- Graduate Destinations examines the work and study outcomes of recent higher education graduates, with a particular focus on the specific outcomes of Australian resident bachelor degree graduates.
- Postgraduate Destinations examines the work and study outcomes of postgraduates from all award levels, with a particular focus on Australian resident postgraduates.
- Beyond Graduation investigates the activities, outcomes and experiences of Australian graduates and postgraduates three years after the completion of their studies.